Barbara is a psychologist-coach. Dr. Barbara teaches clients integrated tools that help them create the life and relationships they envision. She’s been featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine, MSN, as well as other international media sources. A client recently said that, because of the sessions, they lost the fear to ask for what they wanted in life in general, so they asked for and received double their salary and several months’ vacation. Clients have revitalized their love lives and become more comfortable with themselves. The techniques she teaches are unique and powerful. She can teach you techniques to get things done, and regain your sense of self while still having an enjoyable work and family life by using a holistic, integrated approaches that incorporate both traditional goal-setting techniques, as well as alternative techniques derived from acupressure to help you raise your self-esteem, feel balanced, and reach your goals more quickly.
Education and Qualifications:
- B.S. in Biology from University of California San Diego
- M.A. in Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology/Alliant International University
- Ph.D. in Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology/Alliant International University
- Post-Graduate Training in Executive and Personal Coaching from the College of Executive Coaching
- Post-Graduate Training in Consciousness Studies from various institutes